Eastvale- Tailgate Fest is the first country music festival that caters to the fans who show up hours before the concert to pop a top, drop a tailgate and turn the parking lot…or in our case, hundreds of acres of lush green grass… into the party.
Stay where you are…we are bringing your music to you.
Tailgate Fest brings the stages outside to the tailgate. No packing up the party to head inside, no need to stop that game of cornhole, no need to stuff all your belongings in your pockets or grab sweaters and extras to last you the evening.
Tailgating can continue throughout the whole festival as fans can watch their favorite performers from their personal party setups at their vehicles.
DON’T WANT TO TAILGATE? NO PROBLEM!
For some fans who are “Country AF” but don’t want to tailgate, General Admission Stageside, Pit Passes or even our side stage POOL viewing platform, offer the more traditional experience to get up close to the stage. Yes, we said “pool.” A limited number of people can secure a SUPER VIP pass to kick back with their favorite beverage and plant themselves in the pool while watching the best that Country music has to offer.
The ultimate fan experience – YOUR food, YOUR drinks, YOUR kind of Country Music Festival
EXTREME CORNHOLE CHAMPIONSHIPS
Enter the Tailgate Fest World Cornhole Championships at our Extreme Cornhole Court
JACKED UP TRUCK COMPETITION
Show off your hot truck in our Jacked Up Truck Competition where we’ll be the judge of how hot it really is….and those lucky cowboys and cowgirls could win incredible prizes from Yeti Coolers to ticket upgrades and more so get those trucks polished and primped. You just may win Best In Show. (Entry details coming soon)
TWO STEP HONKY TONK
Test out your dancing skills or take lessons at our Honky Tonk and bring what you’ve learned back to your tailgate to turn the volume up on the party.
MORNING BLOODY BRUNCH
Kick off day two right with your fellow tailgater country comrades who, regardless of partying all day Saturday, are ready for another one on Sunday! (Reservation Information Coming Soon)
Each night we’ll feature local artists who will be performing acoustic sets of your favorite country songs around a campfire! Pull your person tight and feed each other S’mores …or just roast smores and feed them to yourself! Either way, you’ll be having a hell of a good time around the campfire.
*ALL NEW* BOOTS & BIKINIS
Mega Pool Party at Tailgate Fest: Sometimes the best part of the festival is the hotel pool party and let’s face it, it can be hard to leave.
Guess what? We really get you. Welcome To BOOTS & BIKINIS…Tailgate Fest’s VIP ONLY All Day, All Night Pool Party. We’re bringing that hotel pool party to you:
- Exclusive specialty cocktails from our sponsors
- Live DJ spinning
- Poolside Waitstaff
- Lounge Chairs and Towels
- Tailgate Unplugged performances
- Pool Volleyball, Beerpong & Horseshoes
- S’mores and Fire-pits
This is our no-holds-barred pool party spectacular and, just like the tailgating doesn’t stop at Tailgate Fest…now neither does the pool party. Welcome to Boots and Bikinis at Tailgate Fest.
August 17-18, 2019 (Two Days)
Leal Ranch, 12740 58th St. Eastvale, CA 92880
Carpooling, ride-sharing and public transportation are highly encouraged. Drop-offs are permitted at entrances. There will be a dedicated Lyft/Rideshare pick up lot onsite.
10am (Event is Rain or Shine)
BOX OFFICE HOURS:
This is an all-ages event. Everyone needs a ticket regardless of age
For Press and Media inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org / 615-579-8043
Or email@example.com / 310-698-9450
For sponsorship opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Wristbands are sold per person (NOT per Vehicle) and will govern which sections you can access. A GA wristband will not have access to the VIP tailgate lot and vise versa.
Event is Rain Or Shine
All Sales Are Final – No Exceptions
Do Not Try on your wristband when it comes in the mail. Once it’s tightened it will not come off.
All Wristbands are non-transferable
For any ticketing issues please email: email@example.com or call 888-512-7469
The event is outdoors and once parked you are inside the festival space and can move around based on your wristband category access. Once your vehicle leaves the grounds, you are not allowed to return with it until the next day.
All wristbands will be shipped to the address provided in the weeks leading up to Tailgate Fest. Tracking will be sent to you once your package has shipped. Please stay tuned to Tailgate Fest social media regarding the status of your wristbands. If you do not receive your wristbands by the time you are headed to the event, please visit http://support.frontgatetickets.com/
NOT ALLOWED AT TGF: STRICTLY ENFORCED / ALL VEHICLES AND PATRONS SUBJECT TO SEARCH
No Weapons of Any Kind, including
Fireworks or explosives
No One Under 21 can consume alcohol anywhere on site
No Drugs/Illegal Substances
No Skateboards, Scooters, Personal Motorized Vehicles, Bicycles
No Pets (Absolutely no pets, not even in cars as it will be a hot day)
No unlicensed vending, sampling, giveaways, handbills
No Masks or face paint
Persons engaging in violent or unruly behavior will be immediately ejected from the concert site or parking lots, and no refunds will be given for their tickets
No Glass bottles (please use cans and cups)
No Laser Pointers
No Refunds will be given for any reason
Lost or Stolen Tickets will not be replaced. Treat them like cash
Wristbands will be mailed to the address provided.
CAMPING IS OPEN FROM FRIDAY, AUGUST 16TH AT 3PM – MONDAY, AUGUST 19TH AT 10AM. YOU MAY CHECK IN FRIDAY 3P-11P/SATURDAY 8A-6P.
- You must have a Tailgate Fest festival wristband and Campground wristband for access to the campgrounds. You can purchase your passes here.
- Sites are first-come, first-serve. No saving Spots.
- RV spaces are 20X50
One Vehicle per site allowed
- Tent spaces are 10×30 (and in a different section. Tents and Rv’s cannot commingle)
- NO Car Camping is permitted.
- All camping is Dry Camping
- No Vehicle ins/outs.
- RV spaces are 20X50
- The campsite is right behind the stage/performance area and a short 2-3 minute walk.
- Your camping spot is your tailgating spot.
- You may not leave an additional truck/car in the GA or VIP Tailgate Sections.
- No overnight parking will be permitted in the Tailgating Lots.
- Limit of one steering wheel per campsite.
- If you are camping in a 5th Wheel/Airstream, the companion vehicle is required to stay with the 5th Wheel or in the event it doesn’t fit, a nearby lot designated for companion vehicles. It may not be moved to the Tailgating lots.
- Your space in the campsite is your tailgate spot. The campsite is directly behind the stage and very close so you may walk to and from the stage and access the applicable areas respective to your wristband category throughout the day and night as long as you have the wristbands stated in item #1.
- All vehicles are subject to search upon arrival, No Vehicle Re-Entry! Surrendered items are considered forfeited on entry. No items will be returned
- Each patron must be 21 to drink alcohol within the campground area. If you enter the campground with beer or wine, your government-issued ID will be checked to verify you are 21+ years of age. The San Bernardino Sheriff’s Dept. will frequently enter the campgrounds and ID campers drinking alcohol at random. If you are underage and are caught illegally consuming an alcoholic beverage, you run the risk of receiving a citation or even being arrested. Carry your government-issued identification AT ALL TIMES.
- Absolutely no car movement will be permitted unless you are leaving the event permanently outside of noted lockdown hours. Once your vehicles are in the campsite, they must remain there for the duration of the festival. This is for your safety and the safety of your neighbors. If you need to leave early or unexpectedly, please let security know and they will safely guide you out of the campsite. You will not be permitted back in.
- Vehicle lockdown will be from 9pm until approximately 2am while we allow pedestrians to exit the venue. This is to ensure the safety of our guests. Please be patient with our staff.
- Resale of passes is prohibited.
- Transferring passes is prohibited.
- Passes must be displayed at all times.
- NO Open Flame BBQ or Fire-Pits (Propane Ok)
- Tent and awning stakes must be marked.
- Severe Weather: This time of year could bring high winds and high heat. Tailgate Fest is focused on the safety of its patrons, employees and service partners. As such, plan to bring plenty of water as It is imperative to stay hydrated all weekend long. Additionally, make sure tents are well staked and that face masks, bandanas, and sunglasses are on your Tailgate Checklists.
- Generators: Campsites are close together. When utilizing a generator, please be considerate of your neighbors. The quieter and more ventilated your generator is, the better. Please “pipe up” internal generators reducing noise and diverting exhaust fumes above the RV and away from your neighbor’s camping area. For free-standing generators, a “muffle box” can reduce noise and direct exhaust away from fellow campers. All generators are the sole responsibility of their owners.
- KEEP YOUR AREA CLEAN! Keep a trash receptacle in your camping area helps prevent accumulation, odors and helps create a pleasant camping environment. We offer curbside garbage pickup! Leave your trash-specific bags near the road by 10am Sat-Monday for collection.
- Recycling: Tailgate Fest is highly focused on our environmental footprint and takes keeping our waste to a minimum. Let’s recycle all our beverage containers. Please leave your recycle-specific bags in a separate pile near the road by 10am Sat-Monday for collection.
- Overnight Parking: Overnight parking is only permitted in the Campsite and only one steering wheel per spot. Companion vehicles of 5th Wheel that don’t fit into its space will be parked at a designated non-tailgating lot.
- Fire lanes must remain open at all times.
- Reflectors are requested on bicycles.
- Sorry, no pets.
- No fireworks, weapons of any kind, sky lanterns, candle balloons, large bonfires or pit fires.
- No parking within 50 feet of water stations.
- No vending without proper vendor permit.
- Motorcycles must be parked in designated motorcycle parking, not at your campsite.
- No semi-trailers, off-road vehicles, ATVs or rental trucks allowed.
- No private golf carts allowed.
- No open-pit or charcoal fires are permitted. Small camping stoves and small propane BBQ’s are permitted.
- No water balloon launchers, spotlights, horseshoes, laser points, or other items that pose a danger to surrounding guests. Small kiddie or wading pools are allowed.
- No unmanned aircraft (drones/helicopters).
- If you or members of your group are removed from the camping facilities by security for violation of any festival rule, vehicles may be removed at owner’s expense.
- No glass is allowed within the campgrounds. Please pour/move all contents that are in a glass container into a plastic one before arriving.
- No selling or buying drugs including marijuana and prescription drugs.
- The venue/promoters are not responsible for any materials misplaced, lost or stolen. It is recommended that you do not bring valuable items and that anything valuable is locked in your campers or cars.
- The venue/promoters are not responsible for stolen or damaged vehicles. Overnight parking will not be allowed. In the extenuating circumstance that a designated driver is not able to drive, the vehicle may be left overnight at the owner’s own risk.
- All Campers must adhere to 1:30am NOISE CURFEW (Quiet Time Rules)
- Included services in Campgrounds will include: Restrooms, Handwashing Stations, Water Refilling stations for water bottles only, trash/recycling collection, Food & Beverage vendors
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT ALLOWED INSIDE THE CAMPGROUNDS: (PROHIBITED ITEMS)
- ABSOLUTELY NO GLASS Containers of any size (this includes your alcohol containers)
- NO GLASS ANYTHING
- NO weapons of any kind
- NO drug paraphernalia or drugs
- NO metal tools including hammers, mallets etc.
- NO metal tent stakes (plastic tent stakes allowed only)
- NO animals will be allowed in the campgrounds. Entry will be denied.
- NO fireworks, paper lanterns or any type of explosives
- NO unauthorized vending of any kind is allowed.
- NO drones (with or without cameras) or any unmanned flying vehicle
- NO box trucks, cube trucks, utility type trailers, ATV’s, Golf Carts, Dirt Bikes, mopeds or other motorized vehicles will not be permitted on site.
- NO open flame campfires of any kind will be permitted
- NO amplified sound musical equipment
- NO tiki torches
- NO tanks of compressed air, helium, nitrous
- NO balloons
- NO hoverboards or motorized scooters
- NO cameras with detachable lens
- NO laser pointers
- NO AXES
- NO Spare Vehicle Batteries
- NO Chains/Chain Wallets
- NO dumbbells/kettlebells/weight plates
- NO Golf Clubs
- NO Promotional Items or wrapped vehicles
- NO Spray Paint
- NO Scissors, tools or sporting equipment (bats, clubs, sticks, metal)
- NO Bicycles of any kind
*LISTS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE ALLOWED INSIDE THE CAMPGROUNDS: (APPROVED ITEMS)
- Digital Cameras
- Games/Giant Jenga/Corn Hole, etc
- Glow Sticks
- 2 cases of beer/ boxed wine per vehicle (No Glass)
- Tent / sleeping bag
- Inflatable furniture
- Bug spray
- Sunscreen/sunglasses/hat for shade
- Plastic trash bags
- Extra toilet paper
- Acoustic musical equipment (No bongos after midnight!)
- Rubber mallet for tent stakes
- Portable electric or battery-powered lantern or flashlight with extra batteries
- A flag to identify your campsite (no metal but METAL)
- A small luggage lock for your tent (please don’t bring any valuables – if you must, keep them locked in your vehicle out of view)
- First Aid Kit
- A camera (professional cameras with detachable lenses are NOT allowed)
- Water / Ice
- Food / Coolers
- Small propane cooking stove/propane grill (using propane containers of 16.4 oz or smaller)
- Lawn chairs
- GOOD TIMES
Sites are 30’ x 10’
- One vehicle per site allowed
- Tent must fit within the same site as vehicle
- Sites assigned in order of arrival.
- No Sleeping in vehicle.
- No vehicle ins/outs. .
- Passenger cars, trucks or vans only
Tailgate Fest is the first festival of it’s kind and was designed to superserve the experience country music and tailgating. This has made the festival an incredible amount of fun and our fans are some of the happiest and best moods we’ve seen at festivals. Let’s all take care of each other and help each other out. If someone is out of buns and you have some to spare make a swap for some ketchup or something. Let’s have the greatest weekend of the summer and keep it cool. It’s tailgating after-all!
We’re here to help. Email us anytime for questions: info@latailgate