By Racine Guajardo
Here is a new list of some recent recalls:
- General Mills voluntarily recalls a limited quantity of Frozen Beyond Meat Vegetarian Indian Curry with Beyond Chicken: General Mills today announced a voluntary recall of a limited quantity of frozen Beyond Meat Vegetarian Indian Curry with Beyond Chicken, produced over seven days in April 2016. This product is available exclusively at Whole Foods.
- Little Lotus Baby Swaddles and Sleeping Bags recalled by Embrace technologies due to choking hazard (Recall Alert): The shoulder snaps on the baby swaddles and sleeping bags can break or detach.
- Continental Mills recalls Blueberry Pancake Mix because of possible health risk:Continental Mills has issued a recall affecting only retail Krusteaz Blueberry Pancake Mix, which involves product manufactured between April 2016 and June 2016. The company was notified by our supplier that their product, a blueberry nugget, is made with a small percentage of affected flour which was recalled by General Mills because it may be contaminated with E. coli O121.
- Bernhardt recalls Dressers and Nightstands due to serious tip-over hazard: The recalled dressers are unstable if they are not properly anchored to the wall.
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain model year 2017 Pacifica vehicles manufactured February 22, 2016, through April 28, 2016. The center overhead seat belt stow clip may fracture and prevent use of the seat belt in the third-row and/or second-row center passenger seat (if so equipped).