- Tyson Foods, a New Holland, Pa. establishment, is recalling approximately 1,148 pounds of frozen popcorn chicken products that may be contaminated with extraneous materials, specifically hard plastic.
- Chicharrones J&J, a Santa Ana, Calif., establishment, is recalling approximately 2,064 pounds of pork lard products due to misbranding and an undeclared allergen (milk).
- Kraft Heinz Company, a Fullerton, Calif. establishment, is recalling approximately 959 pounds of ready-to-eat “Lunchables Ham and American Cracker Stackers” packaged lunch products due to misbranding and undeclared allergens.
- McCormick & Company, Incorporated is initiating a voluntary class I recall of 24 oz. Club Size McCormick® Original Taco Seasoning Mix, UPC 52100302461 with best by date codes between June 27, 2018 and September 16, 2018 due to an unlabeled milk allergen
- LullaBelay car seat strap system- The carabiners attached to the strap system contain small internal parts that can become dislodged, posing a choking hazard to young children.
- LED gel clings- The gel clings (sold at Target) can separate and expose the inner decal and LED/button battery compartment, posing choking and button battery ingestion hazards to children.