- Dunkin’ Donuts Glass Tumblers-The glass tumblers can crack or break, posing laceration and burn hazards.
- Mann Packing is voluntarily recalling 205 cases of 18 ounce Organic Veggies with Organic Ranch Dip in a snacking tray because the product may contain mislabeled ingredients that could pose an allergen risk; specifically egg, milk, soy and mustard.
- Hostess Brands, LLC is voluntarily recalling its Holiday White Peppermint Hostess® Twinkies® because of a recall by Blommer Chocolate Company of the confectionary coating used on the Holiday White Peppermint Hostess Twinkies product. The confectionary coating contains milk powder ingredients recalled by Valley Milk Products, LLC due to a concern of Salmonella contamination. No illnesses have been reported to date, and none of the confectionary coating sampled has tested positive for Salmonella. However, Hostess is initiating this voluntary recall out of an abundance of caution.
- Kids toy shovels and garden tool sets- Excessive lead paint levels on the yellow shank and black blade on the shovel, and the black paint on the garden tool set violates the federal lead paint standard. In addition, the black plastic shovel handle and bag clip on the garden tool drawstring bag contain excessive lead content levels, a violation of the federal lead standard. Lead is toxic if ingested by young children and can cause adverse health effect.
- Bakers of Paris is recalling plain, almond, and chocolate croissants sold in 18 Northern California Whole Foods Market stores due to an undeclared allergen. The croissants, sold individually in self-service cases and in clear plastic packs of four, are made with an egg wash which is not declared on the ingredient list. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to eggs run the risk of serious or life-threatening reactions if they consume this product. No allergic reactions have been reported to date.
- King Meat Services, Inc., a Vernon, Calif. establishment, is recalling approximately 50,991 pounds of beef products due to misbranding.
- Rock Salt Lamps- The dimmer switch and/or outlet plug can overheat and ignite, posing shock and fire hazards.