By Mt. SAC
WALNUT- Mt. San Antonio College will kicked-off a collaborative community effort to develop a new Educational and Facilities Master Plan by encouraging the public to attend one of eight community workshops throughout Mt. SAC’s District, beginning Feb. 23.
Hosted by members of Mt. SAC’s Board of Trustees, the public workshops are the community’s opportunity to provide input on the college’s Educational and Facilities Master plan.
Mt. SAC’s master plan determines how to best serve the college’s students and community for the next decade and beyond. Mt. SAC previously had separate facility and educational plans. This effort is an integrated process that will combine the two. The Educational Master Plan will inform the Facilities Master Plan, and both will be provided in one comprehensive document.
The public workshops will be held on these dates at the following locations:
- Thursday, Feb 23, 6:30-8 p.m., Ganesha Park Community Center, 1575 N. White Ave., Pomona.
- Tuesday, Feb. 28, 6:30-8 p.m., West Covina Senior Center, 2501 E. Cortez Str., West Covina.
- Wednesday, Mar. 1, 6:30-8 p.m., Esther Snyder Community Center, 4100 Baldwin Park Blvd., Baldwin Park.
- Thursday, Mar. 2, 6:30-8 p.m., Mt. SAC Founders Hall, 1100 N. Grand Ave., Walnut.
- Thursday, Mar. 9, 6:30-8 p.m., Cougar Park, 150 W. Puente Street, Covina.
- Monday, Mar. 13, 6:30-8 p.m., Hacienda Heights Community Center, 1234 Valencia Blvd., Hacienda Heights.
- Tuesday, Mar. 14, 6:30-8 p.m., La Verne Community Center, 3680 D Street, La Verne.
- Wednesday, Mar. 15, 6:30-8 p.m., Rowland Heights Community Center, 18150 East Pathfinder Road, Rowland Heights.
For more information, please visit the website at www.mtsac.edu/efmp.