Courtesy: City of Eastvale
The 15th Annual Picnic In The Park at Eastvale Community Park is almost here! This three-day celebration welcomes a summer season of non-stop fun in Eastvale, brought to you by JCSD. There will be carnival rides, games, food and craft vendors, and spectator seating to watch the fireworks display.
Eastvale Community Park located at 12750 Citrus Street, Eastvale, CA 92880
Days and Times:
- June 28 (Friday) 5 PM – 11 PM
- June 29 (Saturday) 2 PM – 11 PM
- June 30 (Sunday) 3 PM – 10 PM
Parking will be available at Eastvale Community Park. Additional parking will be available at Eleanor Roosevelt High School (courtesy shuttle service will be available to visitors parking at ERHS.)
Walking & Biking
to the Event:
Picnic In The Park is a friendly event and can also be accessed by pedestrians. Bike Valet service is provided free of charge.
Due to the anticipated number of attendees that will be parking and walking throughout the Eastvale Community Park (ECP), the following street will be closed during event hours:
- Citrus Avenue at Scholar Way
- Please note, Southbound Hamner Avenue traffic may turn right onto Citrus Avenue only until ECP parking lot is full.
The Fireworks display will take place on Saturday, June 29, at 9 PM. The Park will open at 10 AM on Saturday, June 29.
* No one will be allowed to set up prior to 10 AM to reserve spectator seating. JCSD is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Pre-Sale Tickets are available now, $10 for 8 rides. To purchase tickets, visit either of the following locations:
- Eastvale Community Center (13820 Schleisman Avenue)
- Neighborhood Center at Harada Heritage Park (13099 65th Street)
Day of Event Tickets:
$1.50 each ticket
$25 per sheet of 20 tickets
$30 per sheet of 36 tickets
Wristbands for JCSD
$5/day of $10 for the Weekend!
*Includes access to all Bounce Houses and Virtual Reality Game Truck.