Open Enrollment & Transfer Instructions for Corona Norco Unified School DistrictPosted Date:12/8/2014 7:30 AM

City of Eastvale

The following dates have been established as the “OPEN ENROLLMENT” period for the 2015-2016 school year: DECEMBER 1, 2014 TO JANUARY 15, 2015

If you live in the CNUSD attendance area – you will need to complete a transfer request by filling out the proper form. If you are currently attending a school on a transfer, you do not need to renew that transfer to remain at that school. As long as you maintain continuous residency in the Corona-Norco Unified School District your transfer shall continue until your child receives a transfer to a new school or leaves the district. Please note, if your 6thor 8th grader is attending a transfer school, they will matriculate to the intermediate or high school based on your residence address.

If you live outside CNUSD attendance area – you will need to renew your transfer permit annually. By getting a release from your home school district, and submitting it to CNUSD District Office, Student Services, between December 1, 2014 and January 15, 2015.

Applications for School of Choice transfers (between CNUSD schools) may be obtained at the following locations:

  • CNUSD District Office 2820 Clark Ave., Norco, CA, 92860, Phone: (951) 736-5111
  • Or downloaded from the CNUSD website at

Please visit the CNUSD website for transfer forms and additional details:

PLEASE NOTE: Completed applications may be returned to the District Office.

Transfer requests are granted based on space availability.