with Yellow Squash, Tomatoes, and Yukon Golds
By Hello Fresh
Cooking Time: 30 min
Nutrition: Calories: 630 cal, Fat: 26g, Sat. Fat: 7 g, Protein: 45g, Carbs: 55 g, Sugar: 9 g, Sodium: 271 mg, Fiber: 9 g
- Pork Chops- 12 oz.
- Panko Breadcrumbs- ½ Cup
- Sour Cream- 2 T
- Yukon Potatoes- 12 oz.
- Lemon- 1
- Yellow Squash- 1
- Parsley- ¼ oz.
- Grape Tomatoes- 4 oz.
- Dijon Mustard- 2t
- Balsamic Vinegar- 1T
- Oil- 5t
- Cook the potatoes: Wash and dry all produce. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Cut the potatoes into bite-sized pieces. Place the potatoes in a large pot with a pinch of salt and enough water so they’re covered by 2 inches. Bring to a boil and cook 10-15 minutes, until fork-tender. Drain.
- Make the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard, 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar, and a large drizzle of oil (to taste). Season with salt and pepper.
- Prep the remaining ingredients: Zest and halve the lemon. Cut one half into wedges. Halve the tomatoes. Finely chop the parsley. Halve the squash lengthwise, then slice into half moons. Place the pork chops under a layer of plastic wrap and pound with a mallet or heavybottomed pan until about 1/2-inch thick.
- Bread the pork: Place the pork chops on a lightly oiled baking sheet. In a small bowl, combine the panko, parsley, a drizzle of oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Spread the sour cream evenly over each pork chop. Spread the pork chops with the breadcrumb mixture and press to adhere. Place in the oven for 8 minutes. Then heat broiler to high (or oven to 500 degrees) and broil 2 minutes, until golden brown.
- Cook the veggies: Meanwhile, heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add the squash and cook, tossing, for 5-6 minutes, until soft and golden brown. Add the tomatoes and toss another 1-2 minutes, until softened. Add the potatoes and dressing to the pan and toss to combine. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Plate: Serve the herb-crusted pork alongside the potatoes and veggies. Serve with a lemon wedge and a sprinkle of lemon zest!