Pizza, meet keto… A simple take on how to get your pizza fix without the carbs. It’s everything you want — pepperoni, cheese and tomato-sauce deliciousness.
Total Time: 30 mins
Nutrition: 8 grams of fat
Mozzarella or Parmesan Cheese, Shredded- 6 oz.
Tomato Paste- 3 tbsp
Dried Oregano- 1 tsp
Shredded Cheese- 5 oz
Pepperoni- 1.5 oz
Leafy Greens- 2 oz
Olive Oil- 4 tbsp
Sea Salt & Ground Black Pepper- to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Start by making the crust. Crack eggs into a medium-sized bowl and add shredded cheese. Give it a good stir to combine.
3. Use a spatula to spread the cheese and egg batter on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. You can form two round circles or just make one large rectangular pizza. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes until the pizza crust turns golden. Remove and let cool for a minute or two.
4. Increase the oven temperature to 450°F (225°C).
5. Spread tomato paste on the crust and sprinkle oregano on top. Top with cheese and place the pepperoni and olives on top.
6. Bake for another 5-10 minutes or until the pizza has turned a golden brown color.
7. Serve with a fresh salad on the side.