PROVIDED BY LEAFF
Eastvale – With yet another successful take down by the Eastvale Police of a marijuana grow house last month, we wanted to take the time to remind the community of some potential warning signs of a pot houses. As a community, we need to continue to work together to report suspicious activity to our Police Department at 951-776-1099 so we can continue to drive these houses and illegal activity out of Eastvale.
Below are some tips for spotting a marijuana grow house:
1. Windows are often covered from the inside of the residence.
2. Commercial-grade air conditioners and electrical equipment may be seen being moved or installed.
3. Individuals other than uniformed utility workers may be accessing the electrical vaults near the street.
4. Lights and televisions are set on timers, turning on and off and at the same times daily.
5. Individuals may arrive and leave within a few hours on a regular basis, and may pull directly into the garage and immediately shut the door.
6. There may be a constant humming sound.