The phone number for the EASTVALE POLICE DEPARTMENT is (951) 776-1099.
Remember: DON’T BE SHY. Your job is simply to report an incident, and law enforcement will take your call seriously and check out the situation. What you see and report may be invaluable and may save lives.
Suspicious activities can refer to incidents, events, individuals or circumstances that seem unusual or out of place. Some common examples of suspicious activities include:
• A stranger loitering in your Eastvale neighborhood or a vehicle cruising the streets repeatedly.
• Someone peering into cars or house windows.
• A high volume of traffic going to and coming from a home on a daily basis.
• Someone loitering around schools, parks or secluded areas.
• Strange odors coming from a house or building.
• Open or broken doors and windows at a closed business or unoccupied residence.
• Someone tampering with electrical, gas or sewer systems without an identifiable company vehicle or uniform.
• Sounds of breaking glass, gunshots, screaming or fighting.
• Strangers removing license plates or loading valuables into vehicles from a residence, even if the moving truck looks legitimate.
Remember: A quick and accurate description of events, vehicles, and persons can make all the difference in apprehending a potential criminal. Any type of activity or circumstance that seems unusual should be reported.
By reporting these types of suspicious activities, Eastvale citizens can help the police make their community safer and more secure, reduce violence, minimize victimization, reduce crime and violence, and improve the overall quality of life.