By Hello Fresh
Cooking Time: 30 min.
Nutrition: 880 Calories
Lemon- 1 whole
Ground Turkey- 16 oz.
Pesto- 6 oz.
Panko Breadcrumbs- 1/2 Cup
Cavatappi Pasta- 12 oz.
Broccoli Florets- 8 oz.
Sour Cream- 8 Tbsp.
Parmesan Cheese- 1/2 Cup
- Preheat and Prep. Wash and dry all produce. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Zest lemon until you have 1 tsp zest, then cut lemon into wedges.
- Shape meatballs. In a large bowl, mix together turkey, 2 TBSP pesto, panko, and a pinch of salt and pepper until just combined. Gently shape mixture into golf-ball-sized meatballs with hands- you should have about 12. TIP: Splash a little water on your hands to keep meat from sticking.
- Bake meatballs. Place meatballs on a lightly oiled baking sheet. Bake in oven until fully cooked through and no longer pink in center, 12-15 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Boil pasta and broccoli. Meanwhile, add cavatappi to pot of boiling water. Cook 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, then add broccoli to pot. Continue cooking until cavatappi is al dente and broccoli is tender, about 3 minutes more. Carefully ladle out and reserve 1 cup pasta cooking water, then drain. Return cavatappi and broccoli to pot.
- Drain and combine. Add sour cream, remaining pesto, and meatballs to pot. Stir to combine, adding enough pasta cooking water to create a thick sauce that coats everything.
- Plate. Divide pasta mixture between plates. Sprinkle with Parmesan and lemon zest (to taste). Serve with lemon wedges on the side for squeezing over.