Eastvale – Members of the Jurupa Valley Station’s Special Enforcement Teams (SET) representing the cities of Jurupa Valley and Eastvale have been aggressively targeting illegal indoor marijuana grows throughout the cities of Eastvale and Jurupa Valley in 2019.
On October 30, 2019, at 7:00 AM, members from the Jurupa Valley station’s SET with the assistance of Region 7 Gang Task Force, investigators and deputies from the Jurupa Valley Sheriff’s Station conducted marijuana eradication search warrants at the direction of Sheriff Chad Bianco. They served seven residential search warrants within the cities of Eastvale and Jurupa Valley.
Deputies recovered a total amount of 5,570 marijuana plants. The estimated combined full harvest street value was $11,140,000. Also, a combined theft of electrical utilities from the residences worth $583,200. Jurupa Valley and Eastvale Cities Code Enforcement were summoned to the locations and they conducted their own separate investigations into various building code violations.
The following subjects were arrested for illegal marijuana cultivation and possession with intent to sell and theft of utilities. Subsequently, they were booked at the Robert Presley Detention Center:
- Yang, Song, 32-year old resident of the city of Eastvale.
- Liu, FangMeng, 29-year old resident of the city of Eastvale.
- Xu, Qu, 35-year old resident of the city of Eastvale.
- Tan, Zhongchao, 35-year old resident of the city of San Gabriel.
- Chen, Chaoming, 48-year old resident of the city of Eastvale.
- Wu, Zeling, 38-year old resident of the city of Eastvale.
- Chen, Yuping, 28-year old resident of the city of Eastvale.
- Xu, Riko, 36-year old resident of the city of West Covina.
- Lin, Xinxing, 53-year old resident of China.
Anyone with further information about this incident is encouraged to call Deputies Hughes and Boggs at the Jurupa Valley Station, 951-955-2600.