Cooking Time: 30 mins
Nutrition: 540 Calories
24 Oz. Yukon Gold Potatoes
1/2 Cup Panko Breadcrumbs
1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
2 Tsp. Garlic Powder
24 Oz. Chicken Breasts
6 Tbsp Sour Cream
10 Oz. Baby Spinach
- Prep and roast potatoes. Wash and dry all produce. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Cut potatoes into 3/4-inch cubes. Toss on a baking sheet with a drizzle of olive oil and a large pinch of salt and pepper. Roast in oven until lightly browned and tender, about 25 mins, tossing halfway through.
- Make crust. Meanwhile, combine panko, Parmesan, garlic powder, and a pinch of salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Pound chicken. Place a chicken breast between two pieces of plastic wrap. Pound with a rolling pin, mallet, or heavy-bottomed pan until 1/2-inch thick. Season with salt and pepper. Repeat with remaining chicken breasts.
- Crust and bake chicken. Place chicken on a lightly oiled baking sheet and brush tops with 2 tbsp sour cream. Press panko mixture into sour cream. Bake in oven until chicken is cooked through and crust is crispy, 12-15 mins.
- Make salad. Halve lemon. Cut one half into wedges. In a large bowl, combine 1 tbsp sour cream (you’ll have some left over), a large drizzle of olive oil, a squeeze of lemon juice, and a pinch of salt and pepper. When potatoes are done, add to bowl along with spinach and toss to coat evenly. Season with salt and pepper.
- Plate and serve. Divide salad between plates and top with chicken. Serve with lemon wedges on the side for squeezing over.